Our client is a mid-size Software services company about 3000 strong having development centers in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. Its clients are based in USA, Europe ( largely UK & Germany) and India. It has strengths in Engineering Design Services and IT services.
It is looking for a Marketing Head to re-establish and re-orienting its marketing frame-work/metrics, marcom, digital/media strategies etc.
Profile : MBA with 14 to 19 yrs of work experience in marketing with IT /Software Services companies...:
- In collaboration with various service line heads, define, develop and/or validate improved/new services/ market concepts and/or business solutions based upon customer needs.
- In collaboration with various Service line heads, define and develop a mid to long term
- marketing plan to inform internal/external parties about strategic product/solutions/market development.
- Keep abreast with trends in the industry and share information with other divisions/ departments.
- Liaise with other divisions/departments of the company, customers, vendors, regulatory bodies and industry associations and make presentations.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Create content regularly to grow the companys footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content. This team to be built in-house or outsourced to expert lead generation agencies.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences